The school day is organised as follows:
- At 7.30 am our Wraparound Care provision opens, offering out of hours childcare until the start of the school day. Please use the main door and sign children in for Wraparound Care provision.
- The bottom and top gates will be open at 8:30am. Children are not to be on the premises before this time (unless attending a club).
- The school’s entrances to the classrooms will be opened each day from 8.45 am and children should enter the school between 8.45 and 8.55 am. Children will not be permitted to linger on the playgrounds after 8.45 am.
- A final whistle is blown at 8.55 am and all children should be in their classes by this time
- Morning break is from 10.30 – 10.45 am for all children.
- Lunch is from 12.00 – 1.00 pm for all children.
- Afternoon break is from 2.10 – 2.25 pm for Key Stage 2 (junior) children and from 2.30 – 2.45 pm for Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 (infant) children.
- School closes at 3.20 pm for infant (FS and KS1) children and at 3.25 pm for junior (KS2) children. Infant children are escorted to the exits by the class teachers.
- Our Wraparound Care provision continues after school, offering out of hours childcare until 5.45 pm. Please pick your child up from the Junior entrance.