The school day is organised as follows:
- At 8.30am the school hall is opened for ‘WAKE AND SHAKE’ and all children are invited to begin the day with a fun exercise session
- The school’s entrances to the classrooms will be opened each day from 8.45am and children should enter the school between 8.45 and 8.55am. Children will not be permitted to linger on the playgrounds after 8.45am.
- A final whistle is blown at 8.55am and all children should be in their classes by this time
- Morning break is from 10.30 – 10.45am for all children.
- Lunch is from 12.00 – 1.00pm for all children.
- Afternoon break is from 2.15 – 2.30pm for Key Stage 2 (junior) children and from 2.30 – 2.45pm for Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 (infant) children.
- School closes at 3.20pm for infant (FS and KS1) children and at 3.25pm for junior (KS2) children. Infant children are escorted to the exits by the class teachers.