All FOBLES meetings take place in The Royal Hotel at 7.30pm unless otherwise stated. Keep a lookout for the date, times and location of meetings on the BLS Bulletin and via text message.
The FOBLES do wonderful work on behalf of the school – both in terms of fund-raising and offering family fun activities.
Over recent years, the FOBLES have raised money to enable the school to:
- Build a brand new classroom!
- Provide a modular stage, new digital lighting and wireless microphones.
- Donate a large climbing frame in the school hall.
- Provide fabulous outdoor furniture to promote learning in the outdoors.
- Donate large outdoor play equipment and safe surfacing.
If you would like to contact the FOBLES directly, please use email@example.com or phone 01524 823606 and ask for Mrs Jess Squires.